Hopeful news

I have received notice that I have been selected as an alternate to receive one of ten scholarships to the Blue Ridge Mountain Christian Writers Conference on May 18-22. That doesn’t mean that I will definitely get to go, but I will get to go if one of the ten has to cancel their plans to attend. It is exciting to think of the possibility of attending.

Now it’s time to pray and wait for the word.